About the Role:
We are seeking experienced applicants for a hospital-based Occupational Therapy role in Alice Springs.
Deliver high-quality Occupational Therapy services to clients in Alice Springs. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide timely, clinically and culturally appropriate Occupational Therapy within a multidisciplinary framework to ensure time lines and health outcomes are met
- Provide feedback to the senior staff and management on program and clinical issues
- Provide clinical supervision and/or support to students and relevant staff
- Co-ordinate and/or contribute to continuous quality improvement and service development activities
- Follow defined service quality standards, work health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces
- Foster a positive workplace culture through exemplary work practices and role modelling behaviour
This is a full-time position, for 6 months with the potential to extend.
- $100 - $120K remuneration package
- Acute inpatient and rehab
- Immediate start available
- Accommodation assistance offered
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Relevant registration
- Relevant post-graduate experience in providing high-level clinical Occupational Therapy services in a hospital setting to patients and families/carers
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong conflict management skills with experience working in a team environment
- Demonstrated awareness and understanding of Aboriginal culture is desired
- Current drivers licence
- Working with children check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.