About the Role:
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist for a new public hospital locum role in Central Queensland.
In this role, you will be covering a rural generalist caseload including a mixture of adults and paediatrics, inpatients and outpatients.
The locum position is for up to 3-months, commencing in January 2024. It will be based in regional south-east Queensland and involve outreach day trips.Benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Accommodation Provided
- Travel reimbursements offered
- Multidisciplinary team
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Relevant registration
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated high standard of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management and organisation to ensure effective teamwork
- Current drivers licence
- Working with children check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.