Our client strives to be a provider of choice for those who are most vulnerable within the NDIS. They pride themselves on taking a client-centric approach to the way in which they deliver their services, and they are currently seeking talented health professionals to join their team.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Speech Pathologist to take on a Team Leader role in Melbourne.
In this role, a strong and dedicated team will be built around you. You would be required to monitor, evaluate and review discipline specific workloads and caseloads, and manage the team in line with the longer-term organisational objectives. Work collaboratively with all members of the team, build strong relationships with key stakeholders, and participate in the recruitment, induction, performance management, leave planning, and performance reviews of staff. Managing a small caseload of your own you will also:
- Conduct comprehensive health and injury assessments, working across the lifespan
- Provide evidence-based clinical services to participants living with disability and/or chronic complex conditions
- Assess and treat clients to carry out community-based rehabilitation programs to improve functional independence and quality of life
For the right person, you will also be provided opportunities as the business grows, whether this be financial, allowances towards professional development, or something else that you wish to propose.
This is a full-time position and experienced Speech Pathologists are welcome to apply!Benefits:
- $95K - $115K + super + incentives
- Professional development allowance
- Regular team-building activities and social events
- Ongoing training and support to help you reach your professional goals
- Career mapping with regular opportunities for advancement.
- Provide meaningful interventions, within a flexible working environment
- Pool cars available
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Speech Pathology
- 4-5 years’ experience is desirable
- Current registration with SPA
- Ability to provide clinical leadership and support to individuals through joint work, supervision, consultation and mentoring
- NDIS experience and understanding is preferrable but not essential
- A passion for assisting clients to reach their full potential
- Ability to apply person-centred thinking and practice
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- A capacity to develop an effective and strong working relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated and compassionate
- A self-starter with a growth-mindset
- Current drivers licence and registered vehicle
- NDIS Worker Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.