About the Role:
We are seeking applicants for a rotational Occupational Therapist role in North West Tasmania.
This is a rotational position providing Occupational Therapy services in inpatient, rehab, hands, paeds and community. The Occupational Therapy Outpatient Service supports the North West community through receiving referrals from a wide range of Specialist Services, complementary Allied Health services, Commonwealth Funded programs and General Practice.
This is a permanent full-time position.Benefits:
- Flexible working hours to enable work/life balance
- $67,000 - $102,000 (depending on experience) + super + salary packaging benefits
- Relocation allowance for successful interstate applicants may be negotiated
- Post graduate qualification allowance where applicable
- Support for ongoing professional development
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A strong ability to interact effectively with people from diverse cultures
- Demonstrated high standard of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, time management and organisation to ensure effective teamwork
- Current drivers licence
- Working with children check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.