An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate clinician to join a well-established and progressive private practice in Melbourne's South East. This private clinic delivers high-quality, client-focused services to children and adults in clinical, home and nursing home settings. About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Speech Pathologist for a Team Leader role with a progressive private practice in Mornington.
In this role, you will take on a combination of clinical work, supervision and support for the team. As an experienced clinician you will be working as part of the senior leadership team, supporting the Speech Pathology team. Enjoy having opportunities to run projects, develop programs and run professional development for staff.
This is a full-time position.
- $95K - $120K (depending on experience)
- Multidisciplinary team
- Excellent professional development
- Collaborative work environment
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Leadership and career development
- Tertiary Speech Pathology qualification
- SPA registration and membership
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical experience
- A drive to work collaboratively with the team to develop services that are innovative, and empower the community
- Early intervention experience is advantageous
- Proficient communication, organisational and computer skills
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Current drivers licence
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - email@example.com or 0407 564 150.