Our client is a dynamic allied health company which was established over 30 years ago. What sets them apart from other practices is the personalised, special care they provide to their patients. Their team of Physiotherapists are hands-on, experienced professionals who specialise in tailoring physiotherapy treatments to individuals.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Physiotherapist to join a multi-disciplinary, progressive practice in Sydney.
Working across South West Sydney clinics, you will be joining a multi-disciplinary team where your colleagues and support staff are all passionate about patient wellbeing. This position is a great combination of general private practice environment as well as sports coverage for one of the affiliated clubs, with potential for growth across various clubs.
This is a part-time position starting at around 25 hours per week. Apply now!
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Part-time but flexible around specific days/hours and an employee or contractor arrangement, however, Saturdays will be required as part of the sports coverage component of this role
- Access to online educational webinars run by a huge network of health professionals across Australia on a variety of hot topics
- Career development opportunities across multi-site practices and diverse caseloads
- Annual CPD allowance
- Opportunity to work alongside elite sporting clubs while still maintaining your generalist experience
- Tertiary degree in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- Pilates experience and/or training
- Good relationship-building capacity and a friendly approach to patients and the work team
- Time management skills with the ability to manage a diverse caseload
- Medicare Provider Number and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Compliance with relevant state government health mandates
- Valid driver’s license
- Police Check or willing to obtain
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Medicare Provider Number
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.