Our client is a leading allied health business with various practices across regional NSW. They are dedicated to becoming Australia's market-leading integrated, allied health network. Their vision is to create a national network of allied health businesses and service providers, representing all allied health professions and providing a diverse range of health services.
About the Role:
We are seeking a motivated Physiotherapist to join a leading allied health practice in The Central Table Lands of Regional NSW.
Join a state-of-the-art allied health facility that is tailored for both practitioners and the local community. There is also an opportunity for this position to be based out in the regional community or a mixture of in-practice and mobile. You will be working with a passionate, multi-modality allied health team and taking on an existing client base from referrals.
This is a full-time or part-time position. Graduate and experienced therapists are welcome to apply!
- 12-month retention bonus + sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Bring your existing clients and/or start with ours
- Opportunity to develop the therapy offering for the practice
- Salary with Commission based employment structure
- Fantastic mentoring for new graduates
- Additional annual CPD allowance
- Professional development and mentoring from industry leading specialists through our networks and/or opportunity to mentor others for experienced practitioners
- Fantastic state-of-the-art facilities including paediatric gym and adult rehabilitation gym
- A multi-modality private practice environment
- Pilates Studio membership
- Tertiary degree in Physiotherapy (graduates also considered)
- AHPRA registration
- Previous experience working in private practice (desirable)
- Strong work ethic and commitment to clinical excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with a team but also work independently
- A confident and friendly personal approach
- Valid driver’s license
- Police Check or willing to obtain
- Working with Children Check or willing to obtain
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Medicare Provider Number
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.